Campaign Development Program
The Government of Yukon has collaborated with the Yukon Chamber of Commerce to offer Yukon tourism businesses and organizations up to $2,000 to work with Yukon-based marketing professionals or media companies to develop promotional materials and campaigns/strategies to promote their approved Great Yukon Summer Travel Package(s)
Participating Yukon tourism businesses must:
● Be in good standing with Yukon Corporate Registries;
● Have an office with a physical operating address in Yukon;
● Be subject to the Yukon Income Tax Act; and,
● Have a valid municipal business license, where applicable.
Applicants must have a tourism package listed on TravelYukon.com/GreatYukonSummer. Businesses and organizations can apply for a maximum of $2,000 for eligible costs, regardless of how many packages they offer. If packaging with another business, only one business can apply for the funding. Applications submitted by third parties will not be accepted. The project must be provided by a Yukon-base marketing professional or media company.
Costs associated with the design, creation, development of advertisements and campaigns to promote package(s) featured on the Great Yukon Summer campaign website are eligible, which include:
● Social media plan for the package (e.g. content, pictures, schedule);
● Creation of campaigns (e.g. radio, articles, ads);
● Planning media buys;
● Photographer to take photos for package promotion;
● Hiring voice actors for package promotion;
● Website page for packages;
● Package naming and writing, content description;
● Marketing strategy;
● Development of infographics, posters; video; etc.
● Ad placements (traditional or digital);
● All printing costs;
● Ad word purchase;
● Listing in online directories;
● Hire someone to manage ads on the business behalf;
● Social media plan for the business;
● Marketing strategy for the business;
● General video for the business.
General video for the business.
Program application and process
Upload your package(s) to TravelYukon.com/GreatYukonSummer.
Work with a Yukon-bassed marketing professional or media company to develop your creative/ads or your advertising campaign.
Pay for the creative/ad campaign in full.
Complete the application below, submit photos, PDFs, or scanned copies of your creative/ad campaign accompanied with an itemized receipts issued from the marketing company you worked with. The receipt must show a zero balance. Submission must be received before October 31, 2021.
Keep all original receipts.
Applications will be reviewed and approved by the Yukon Chamber of Commerce.
The Yukon Chamber of Commerce will send you an e-transfer at the email address listed on your application. If you have indicated that you would like to receive a cheque, one will be mailed to the address on your application.
Yukon tourism businesses and organizations are encouraged to access the Tourism Cooperative Marketing Fund (TCMF) to place their ads. email to amend your existing agreement.