Carbon Tax Breakfast - March 13
Time & Location
About the Event
This session is presented by Crowe Mackay and hosted by the Yukon Chamber of Commerce and the Yukon Low Carbon Stakeholder's Committee
Crowe MacKay plans to address fundamental questions such as:
- What is the carbon tax?
- Who pays the tax?
- What are the tax rates?
- How does this affect businesses?
Additionally, the Yukon Chamber of Commerce has asked Crowe MacKay to discuss a variety of further subjects that ill be impactful for Yukon Businesses as they file tax returns. These include addressing:
- What CCA classes are covered and what aren’t?
- Options for reallocating assets between CCA classes.
- Mechanism for payment - Who do businesses receive a cheque from?
- Is the rebate taxable?
- Is GST due on the rebate?
- How much would a business expect to receive?
- YCC Member Tickets - $35$35$350$0
- Non-YCC Member Ticket - $40$40$400$0